Designed for slitting line coilers and decoilers as a replacement for steel segments, our mandrel segments have been supplied to steel mills around the world.
Manufactured from our proprietary Westlon material, a type of Nylon specially engineered to optimise its strength and resilience, our mandrel segments are available as standard make up segments or as a castellated split-tube that can be tailored to fit any type of expanding mandrel.
Much lighter than its metal alternative, typically a split tube can be changed in under five minutes compared with up to two hours for mandrel segments, meaning reduced downtime and increased productivity.
- Lightweight making it easier and safer to use
- Long lasting, can be expected to last many years
- Multi-linked segments require no fixing
- Improved productivity through reduced coil change time
- Reducing coil scrap with castelated segments
Contact our sales team today for more information.
ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems ensure full traceability from start to finish.